One pattern, so many possibilities- and now new: with 2 different sleeves!
“Alice” is a clean kids dress pattern for woven fabrics with a zipper in the back. It is the perfect canvas for your design ideas!
On the photos you can see some summer versions, but with a longsleeve underneath this dress can be worn thoughout the year.
You can sew “Alice” in a simple quick version or in a bit more complicated one with facings and lining- just how you’d like to! Both versions are explained in the written sewing instruction and in the video tutorials. You can watch these on my YouTube channel KobaSiani for free. You can also have a look on the video in advance to decide whether this project is suitable for you. In my channel I’ll also release free tutorials and patterns!
Here are the links to the videos:
version 1: https://youtu.be/lKvKzo6WtIQ
version 2: https://youtu.be/NnPwomLhi1Y
with sleeves: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp349P54JEI
The sizes you can see on the chart in the photos section. The child on the pictures is 6 years old and wears size 6/8 y/o.
version 1 without facing/lining: advanced beginners. Sticking point: zipper
version 2 with facing/lining: intermediate. Sticking points: zipper, facing seam
You’ll need this:
– printer, glue, paper scissors, A4 or letter size paper (or printed pattern on A0)
– fabric scissors, sewing machine, matching yarn, iron, needles
– main fabric (140 cm fabric width): size 1-2 y/o- 4-6 y/o: 1 m; size 6-8 y/o: 1.20 m; size 8-10 y/o: 1.30 m
– zipper: size 1-2 y + 2-4: 30 cm; size 4-6 + 6-8: 40 cm; size 8-10: 45 cm
– optional: decorative tape for waist seam
– optional: lining (140 cm fabric width): 1-2 y/o- 0,60 m; 2-4 y/o- 0,70 m; 4-6 y/o- 0,80 m; 6-8 y/o- 1,20 m; 8-10 y/o- 1,30 m
– soft interlining H180: 0,25 m
The pattern is included in DinA0 size and in DinA4 size. The DinA4 sheets can also be printed out on US letter size.
Please write me here or to email@example.com if you have problems or questions when sewing. I will be happy to help you!
All rights for this pattern reserved to Koba.Siani (owner: Birgit Siani Pouandeu). The pattern is only for private use. It is not allowed to use this pattern for the production of sale items. It is not allowed to copy it or pass it to somebody else. I don’t take accountability for mistakes in the tutorial.